Did you search for completesave.ie or something similar?
Completesave.ie is an abbreviation for Complete Savings Ireland, and is used to reference the cost of your Complete Savings membership on your bank statement.
About Complete Savings Ireland
Complete Savings is an online savings programme, offering members 10% cashback at a wide range of popular online retailers. These include well known high street names in clothing, electricals, music and film, books, flowers and gifts, homewares, health and beauty, travel, broadband, and financial services. These discounts are in addition to any other discounts offered by these retailers.
How did you join Complete Savings?
The Complete Savings programme is offered via many online retail partner websites. You or someone you authorised to use your credit or debit card would have signed up to join the programme after making an online purchase.
In order to join, you need to enter your name, email and postal address, and credit or debit card details into the Complete Savings registration page. You also need to create and verify a password and click ‘Yes’ to agree to our membership terms.
Benefits of your membership
- An initial €10 cashback following your second purchase from the website you joined through.
- An ongoing €10 member bonus when you buy anything you like from the same site each month.
- Earn a minimum of 10% cashback on purchases from a wide range of leading online retailers. You can earn up to €300 every month when you shop through Complete Savings and we’ll send the cashback cheques to you automatically!
- 20% off giftcards from some of the nation’s favourite retailers. You get free standard shipping with every order and you can buy up to €100 worth of giftcards each month.
- Access to Savings Key, a unique software package, which once downloaded recognises if retailers are part of the programme and identifies the discounts automatically for you.
- The first 30 days of membership are free so that you can try the programme out, and then it is €12 per month thereafter. You can cancel your membership at any time.
- A dedicated Customer Service centre with a freephone number for members - 1800 806 167.
If you have any questions about the Complete Savings Ireland programme or your membership, please call us for free on 1800 806 167 Mon-Fri 8am-8pm and Sat 9am-4pm, or email email@example.com.
© 2007-2012 Webloyalty.com, Inc. Webloyalty and Webloyalty.com are registered trademarks of Webloyalty.com, Inc.
This website is owned and operated by Webloyalty International SARL ("Webloyalty"). Webloyalty is a limited company registered in Switzerland under company number CH-550-1105751-7, 23 route de Crassier (Business Park Terre Bonne, Bâtiment A3), 1262 Eysins, Switzerland. All other trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.